Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oscraps Challenge - Monday

I posted earlier that Oscraps is having a Big Birthday Bash for their third birthday ... and it's huge! 33% sales everywhere, challenges left and right and FREEBIES!!! Their doing a blog hunt and every blog has a freebie! Pick up the trail HERE...
Even if you're not a digi person, you can enjoy my digi goodness ... here's a layout I did for the Monday challenge:

The rules were this:
3 pictures
3 papers
3 elements
3 word title
3 lines of journaling
(all layouts should be posted by Monday, the 23rd)

I love the way this layout turned out! It just kind of came together! For instance, I loved this paper with the circle starbursts, but I don't know what I would have done with it. But, I already had the framed photos set up and when I dropped the paper behind it (just to see) it was so perfect!!!

The frame is a freebie (bloghunt) from Karah Fredericks (Blue Flombingo Designs).
The paper, star line and journaling block are from the O Boy collab kit at Oscraps.
The word art and staple is from the Photogenic kit from Paislee Press and Audrey Oneal.
The font is Adler.

I hope you like it!

*~*~*

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love the colours in the LO, Jessica. It's a lovely LO.

Am yet to have a go at digi.