Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oscraps Challenge - Thursday

This is my entry for the Thursday challenge at Oscraps:


You can check out the challenge thread here. It has a freebie mini kit that I used elements of.
The challenge was to scrap something that represented THREE to you. Well, I immediately thought, "I have three kids." Yes, I know it's not incredibly original, but hey ... it works :) I went with it.

I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out! I don't know how I came up with the title, but it's perfect! Oh, I just love this one!

I used the paper, glitter circles, and 'snap' wordart from the freebie kit from Mikkel Paige.
Stars, red masking tape, photo turn, and star are from the O Boy and O Brother collab kits from Oscraps.
The stitched circle and red ribbon are from Danielle Young Zachary kit
The messy stitches are from the Photogenic kit that I always use ...

I hope you like it!

*~*~*

2 comments:

Vicki said...

You are doing so well with these challenges and just love this one. Very cool title and as a mum to 3, its not easy getting a good photo! LOL

Monique Liedtke said...

I know all about it being NOT easy to get a good photo of your 3 kids....but I think you've done a wonderful job!! The photo is great and the layout is even better!! The colours, the details, I love it!!