Friday, February 6, 2009

Just a few updates

Hello everybody!

So, the layout I did for Danielle Young's challenge is up for vote now. If you want, you can check it out here and vote for me if you feel like it :) It's only open until tomorrow, though ...

Also, I'm hosting a mini-album swap over at Stampin' Scrap. Check the details out here. Anybody can join - please consider signing up. It's open until the end of February, so come on! It'll be a lot of fun!!!

*~*~*

EDIT: I'm rather surprised, but I WON!!! Woohoo! I won $25 to Danielle Young's store at Oscraps.com! Yummy digi goodness! Thank you if you voted for me and make sure you check out my mini-album swap.

2 comments:

Mieke said...

Hi there DT sis! I voted for you. Love the mini album swapp that you're hosting.

Hugs

Anonymous said...

congrats again jessica! :)