Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Train boys

My creative drive was in full mode today. I didn't get to work as much as I wanted (the kids do need a mother), but I am happy that I finished THREE layouts!!! Here is the second:
Now, you may not know this, but titles have always been very hard for me. I agonize over them almost every time and then second guess myself knowing that I could have done better. I am so tempted to be jealous of the layouts I see with such creative titles. I've been getting better lately (which might have something to do with looking at a ton of other people's layouts to get ideas ...).
However, this was one of those times where I really struggled. The train idea came to me, but what words to use as a title and the title placement drove me nuts. This is what I've come up with, but I'm still unsure ...

Well, instead of stress over it for another hour (seriously), I'll just leave it unless something comes to me.

I used:
That Boy kit by Danielle Young (argyle paper, blue paper, trains, buttons)
Crystal Clear Alphas by Danielle Young ('boys')
In Stitches by Digi Fingers (red square border)
Thankful collab kit by Kitty Chen and Bren Boone (date stamp)
Rough Riders free kit by Sande Krieger (Authentic word art)
font: Another Typewriter

Hope you like it :)

*~*~*

No comments: