Saturday, February 7, 2009

Samantha's Birthday

I just had to share. This layout has taken me three days to complete (in my spare time).

I wanted it to be really special because it's about my daughter's third birthday. The pictures kind of speak for themselves.



I'm very pleased with the way it turned out :)


I used:
Ann Lang's July 06 Free Kit for 2ps (Flowers, scalloped ribbons and paper)
Marryann Wise June 05 Free Kit for 2ps (Flower pp, flower frame)
Sweet Genevieve Color Splash Doodle Borders
Paislee Park Avenue (orange and gray pp)
Danielle Young Game of Love kit (stitching)
Fonts: CK_Ali's_Handwriting, Oliver, Penshurst
I drew design inspiration from a Pagemaps sketch.

I hope you like it :) I do. I can't wait to have it printed out!

*~*~*

3 comments:

Vicki said...

You're right, the photos do speak for themselves! LOL. Love the one with cake and candles. Looks like she has had a fantastic 3rd birthday.

Ella Swan said...

Ooh I really like this one Jessica! It is extra special! She must be delighted with it. Thanks for your latest in-depth reply to my comment. Know what you mean about the men - they are all a bit like that - 'spose that's why there aren't many male scrappers around. They have to worry about so much more that they leave it to us to do & we are so blessed that we can indulge in such a rewarding hobby with their blessing. Blogger makes it impossible to respond to comments without e mailing the person so I don't always do it, but I do if someone asks me a specific question or if I have asked for specific help on my blog & got it. I just try to support those who support me & keep commenting as I know how encouraging it is for me so figure it must have the same effect on others. If I find I don't get much/any response I either stop following the blog or just "stalk" it & don't bother leaving comments. Suppose everyone's reasons to blog are different but I love to build friendships too ;-)

Ella Swan said...

I have something for you on my blog! Come check it out...