Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Storytime

Here's the kids at the library for storytime with the librarian :) We haven't been in a few weeks because of everybody being sick, but I'm looking forward to going this week!


I was so inspired by the simplicity of the new collab kit by Paislee Press and Audacious Designs - Photogenic (available at Oscraps). I love how the elements allow you to display your photos without killing yourself about the journaling. It actually states you feel - you captured the moment, you love this moment in time. I have a feeling that I'll really be able to whip out a bunch of everyday life photo layouts with this!

Hope you like it!

*~*~*

P.S. Do you think it looks dumb that I used the word, 'captured' twice?

*~*~*

1 comment:

Danae said...

The snapshot is my favorite! I love it:)