When I read about the challenge, I selected my photo and printed it out immediately. Then I was pretty sure about the color scheme and knew that I had these papers packed away ... it was just a matter of digging them out and going through the stash for embellishments (didn't end up using many, though).
I used K&Co. Addison papers, alphas, word stickers, chipboard stickers, tag and fabric brad, Maya Road journaling sheer, MM brads (folded corners) and glitter glue.
You can't really tell, but I distressed all the edges and used my glitter stitching technique. It's just using glitter glue in a zig-zag pattern, but it creates a really cool effect. I find that it works best on red, though.
I hope you like it!